Regional Nursing Home Administrator
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a Regional Nursing Home Administrator to provide and be responsible for operational oversight of assigned facilities throughout our continuum. The ideal candidate will have at least five years prior experience as an NHA and/or Regional NHA in a long-term care setting.
Must be available to travel a minimum of four days a week
The ideal candidate must be willing to relocate to New York!
- Ensure each facility is in regulatory compliance with all local, State and Federal regulations
- Ensure the facility is providing high level resident care and customer satisfaction
- Work with facility administration on developing and implementing processes and procedures to ensure efficient functioning of all departments
- Work with facility in conjunction with the marketing, sales, and admissions staff to remove any barriers to admissions and maintain a high census
- Aid facilities in identifying potential issues and work on development and implementation of corrective action
- Provide general supervision and monitoring of the facility, including routine audits, reports, and appropriate follow up, to ensure proper function and regulatory compliance
- Facilitate strong communication between the corporate office and the facility
- Address facility concerns as needed, both internally and externally
- Ensure each facility is adequately staffed
- Ensure each facility has a qualified Administrator and Director of Nursing
- Participates in the recruitment and retention of leadership and Administrator positions
- Regular, recurring on-site visits
- 5+ years working as a Nursing Home Administrator
- Previous experience as a Regional NHA strongly preferred
- Experience in providing effective leadership and performance management
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate professionally and work cooperatively with residents and staff at all levels
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V