Director of Maintenance and Housekeeping
Troy Center is actively seeking a Director of Maintenance and Housekeeping for our Skilled Nursing Facility in Troy, NY. The ideal candidate will have manager experience with both Housekeeping and Maintenance.
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Supervise all personnel in the Environmental Services Dept.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness & Safety throughout Facility grounds.
- Plan/coordinate work schedules and assign staff to established work areas & duties.
- Attend & participate in departmental staff meetings, development / training courses.
- Provide individual guidance & motivation to employees.
- Assign equipment to staff; monitor daily equipment use, cleaning & maintenance.
- Ensure that all equipment is clean and in working condition at all times.
- The Director will be required to master the following:
- CFSC and Department Policies/Procedures
- Infection Control Policies/Procedures
- Safety/Fire/Disaster/OSHA/Mutual Aid Planning
- Quality Assurance Practices
- Human Resources Policies/Procedures
- NYSDOH Standards
- Minimum a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Course in institutional housekeeping management is preferred.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of budgeting processes, awareness of profit & loss concepts.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an ability to prioritize.
- Strong stress management skills required.
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V