Home Health Care Registered Nurse
Cooperstown Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing is seeking Home Health Care Nurses for our Home Health Care Program
Home health care nursing offers a rewarding career in one of the most rapidly growing health care fields.
Home Care allows you to:
- provide one on one professional nursing care for patients in their home
- use strong clinical and critical decision-making skills in an autonomous and flexible work environment
- provides professional growth and development of additional clinical skills
- provide education to patients and families to improve independence and self-management of physical, emotional and environmental health problems
- Use of the nursing process to provide professional RN services to patients in a community health environment.
- Performs skilled patient assessments, nursing care and prescribed treatments to patients in their homes
- Act as a liaison with physician offices, hospitals, insurance companies and other agencies
- Coordinates referrals and care with nutritionists, social workers, physical therapists, physicians and other professional workers concerned with the patient and the family
- NYS RN License
- Recent clinical RN or Home Care Experience: 1 year
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Computer literacy, EHR experience preferred but will train
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V