Nurse Practitioner Care Manager - Bronx
Centers Health Care is actively seeking an NP Care Manager for one of our Bronx, NY Skilled Nursing Facilities
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Provides case management through face to face assessments, care planning, implementation, care coordination, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Develops, facilitates & communicates a plan of care in partnership with the member, primary caregiver and various others involved in the member’s care.
- Provides utilization review for preauthorization, concurrent and discharge reviews and post service review.
- Apply medical necessity guidelines based on appropriate criteria.
- Utilizes knowledge of community resources and the member’s benefit structure.
- Recognizes quality of care issues and escalates the issues appropriately.
- Assists members with the coordination of services as necessary.
- Participates in case rounds, on call scheduling, quality initiatives.
- MLTC experience strongly preferred
- Active and unrestricted NYS NP license
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred
- Minimum 2 yrs Geriatric Nursing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual a strong plus
- CCM Certification a plus
- Must have flexible weekly schedule
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V