Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA)
Kingston Center is actively seeking an INTERIM Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) for our Skilled Nursing Facility in West Kingston, RI. A Rhode Island NHA License is required!
The candidate might have the opportunity to become the Full-Time LNHA as well!
- Supervises all clinical and administrative functions in the facility
- Development and implementation of a facility management system
- Administration, management, supervision and coordination of all departments to ensure quality care
- Financial management of a health care facility
- Monitor and maintain facility's compliance with all pertinent State and Federal regulations
- Oversight of the facility quality assurance process
- Ensure that individual rights and opportunity for choice exist for all residents
- Must have current Rhode Island LNHA Certification
- 4+ years working as a LNHA in a long term care facility
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Proven leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must maintain confidentiality regarding resident and CFSC proprietary information
- Ability to relate professionally and work cooperatively with residents and staff at all levels
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V