Experienced Human Resources Representative
Kingston Center is seeking an experienced Human Resources Representative for our Skilled Nursing Facility located in West Kingston, Rhode Island.
- Coordinate all payroll time cards and issues by acting as the payroll liaison between Payroll Dept & Facility.
- Coordinate all employee benefits by acting as the liaison between Payroll Dept & Benefits administrator.
- Ensure Dept of Labor & Dept of Health compliance for all new hires including time clock enrollment, criminal background checks/reference checks/license verification.
- Managing recruitment needs by determining open positions, screening and interviewing applicants.
- Participates in facility management meetings as required.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must have prior experience in an HR or staffing setting; experience in Long Term Care strongly preferred.
- Background or degree in HR strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Administration.
- Inter-personal, organizational & problem-solving skills are required.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
West Kingston, Rhode Island
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, Ambulance & Ambulette Services, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V