Speech Language Pathologist- SLP
Focus Utica is looking to hire a Full-Time Speech Language Pathologist to work in our Skilled Nursing Facility in Utica, NY.
We offer the following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
SLP Duties Include:
- Administer evaluations & examinations to diagnose & develop treatment plans.
- Refer clients to additional medical or educational services if needed.
- Monitor Residents' progress and adjust treatments accordingly.
- Provide communication instruction to Residents with limited English proficiency.
- Record information on the initial evaluation, treatment, progress, and discharge of clients.
- Observe and assess the progress & prepare detailed reports.
- Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, or standards.
SLP Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited SLP Program
- Current New York State SLP License
- Experience in long term care settings preferred
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V