Registered Nurse - Coordinator of Care (BUFFALO, NY), Full time
Certified Home Health Agency
Alpine Home Health Care, Buffalo is seeking a full time Experienced Home Care RNs to provide home-based nursing services.
- The RN Care Coordinator is a field-based nursing position.
- Perform patient assessments (e.g. OASIS) in order to implement best Plan of Care.
- Coordinate resources & services for assigned case load; working with the patient, family & physician.
- Maintain up-to-date / accurate documentation for assigned cases.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
- Valid NYS Registered Nurses license
- Minimum 18 months Med-Surg experience
- Relevant CHHA experience a BIG Plus
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
We Offer the Following
- Excellent Compensation Package
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
- Employer-matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
- Flexible Spending Programs
- Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
ALPINE HOME HEALTH CARE founded in 2008, is a Certified Home Health Agency [CHHA] proudly serving the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens. We provide home care services exclusively to patients 18 years of age and older with compassion and sensitivity.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V