Facility Maintenance Director
Carthage Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is seeking an experienced Director of Maintenance for our skilled nursing facility. Director of Maintenance experience in a Healthcare setting strongly preferred!
Excellent Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits Package provided!
- Responsible for all maintenance department operations & personnel
- Regular inspections of the facility, for safety, upkeep, appearance & equipment performance
- Supervise and assign maintenance staff responsibilities and schedules
- Schedule & ensure completion of all maintenance & repairs
- Provide oversight of maintenance/repairs & ensure contracted services are completed in a timely fashion
- Maintains records of all repairs, preventative maintenance, warranties and inspections
- Coordinating department operations, budgets and monitoring expenditures
- Ensure all maintenance work is in accordance with State/Federal & OSHA standards
- Must have ability to be “on call” for emergency situations
- 5 years experience in HVAC, plumbing, electric, carpentry & general maintenance
- Prior supervisory experience in Healthcare maintenance setting
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, initiative for quality service
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to multi-task / stay on task & maintain focus in stressful situations
- Evidence of solid leadership and supervision skills
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V