Director of Centralized Admissions
Centers Health Care is looking to hire a highly motivated Admissions Director focusing on intake coordination and case management.
The ideal candidate will work Saturdays and Sundays and will be considered a Part-Time position.
- Directly manage a team of admission representatives focused on producing daily admissions into Centers Health Care facilities including scheduling, training, reporting and referral management functions
- Work with Admissions management team to improve and optimize the admission process at Centers Health Care
- Collaborate with facility administrators and nursing directors in order to support admission needs at each location
- Coordinating the resident referral and approval process in an efficient manner.
- Establishing & maintaining relationships with local hospitals, physicians & community organizations for the purpose of generating consistent admissions to the facility.
- Understand the admissions process including policy, procedures, assessments & paperwork requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of regulations governing Medicare/Medicaid/Managed Care reimbursement processes.
- Previous SNF experience desirable or previous hospital / managed care case management or discharge planning experience
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare payers such as Medicare, Medicaid, VA, managed care plans
- Experience with managed care authorization and pre certification processes
- Strong assessment and organizational skills
- Ability to Multi-task and work under time constraints
- Proactive approach to intake management demonstrating leadership skills at all times
- Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office.
- Registered Nurse is a big plus!
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V