Quality Assurance / Performance Improvement Coordinator
Focus Utica is seeking a QA Coordinator for our Skilled Nursing Facility.
New York State Registered Nurse
Premium Compensation & Great Benefits Package!
- Responsible for reviewing and improving the standards of all services offered by Focus Utica.
- Develop and implement QA protocols, training programs and goals for facility staff.
- Constant monitoring of the facility's performance in reference to quality & regulatory compliance.
- Conduct mock surveys, on-site review of clinical operations, medical records & RN management performance
- Review of Provider documentation, recent re-admissions and care transitions.
- Review Focus Utica's QA processes, Quality Indicators and results of last annual survey for PI direction.
- The Quality Assurance Coordinator will report directly to Focus Utica's Administrator.
- Registered Nurse, BSN - Preferred
- NYS Long-term Care Nursing Administration experience.
- Knowledgeable and Experienced in QAPI programs.
- Demonstrated ability to lead all departments to develop / implement an effective QA program, including providing necessary education and resources.
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
We offer the Following:
- Excellent Compensation
- Great Working Environment!
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V