CERTIFIED NURSES AIDES and LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSES!
Hiring office in the Bronx is accepting applications FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE, for licensed CNA's and LPN's to go work in our UPSTATE NY facilities.
FREE transportation provided to/from NYC!
COME IN AND APPLY TODAY!
We are open Monday-Friday, 10AM-4PM.
Our address is 292 East 149th St. Bronx, NY 10451.
LOCATION TO APPLY IN PERSON:
292 East 149th Street, Bronx NY 10451
Hours: Monday-Friday, 10AM-4PM.
Location of work:
UPSTATE NEW YORK
What We Offer:
- FREE transportation program several times a week to/from NYC!
- Fully furnished accommodations near the facility!
- We provide your scrubs!
What to bring:
- A copy of your resume
- Your current / valid NY State CNA/LPN License
- Driver's License or Photo ID & Social Security Card
- Copy of your physical & PPD (if you have it)
- Bring All Your CNA & LPN Friends!
CNA Job Duties Include:
- Observing residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of a resident’s personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting residents within the facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining confidentiality of all resident & facility data
LPN Job Duties Include:
- Recording health details of residents; including vitals & temperature
- Administering medications and injections to residents as needed
- Treating and dressing wounds and bedsores as needed
- May be required to supervise Certified Nursing Aides (CNAs)
- Helps residents get dressed & take care of personal hygiene
- Monitors residents’ food and liquid intake and output
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V