Home Care Marketer Bilingual English & Spanish
Centers Home Care is actively seeking a Full-Time Marketing Coordinator to join our staff and work at our Licensed Home Care Services Agency. The candidate MUST be bilingual in English and Spanish. The Marketing Coordinator manages the day-to-day sales efforts of the business.
- Must have at least 1 year experience marketing for a home care agency
- Developing and executing a marketing plan to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual growth targets
- Demonstrating a thorough and complete knowledge of the agency including:
- our vision, mission and values; the services we provide; and how we differentiate ourselves from other home care agencies
- Identifying, evaluating, and prioritizing potential referral sources within the agency’s territory and surrounding area
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with all referral sources, including but not limited to the following: hospitals, independent living facilities, assisted living facilities, sub-acute rehabilitation facilities, skilled nursing facilities, skilled home health care agencies, hospice providers, and physicians/nurse practitioners
- Establishing and maintaining brand awareness through referral source contacts, trade shows, conferences, and community education efforts
- Representing the agency and its services in a professional, competent and responsive manner
- Attending weekly growth meeting
- Competitive Salary, commission
Centers Home Care is one of the largest home health care organization in New York, providing every type of health care from Health Aide’s to Physical Therapists, to Registered Nurses and more. Our network includes Alpine Home Health Care, Revival Home Health Care, InterGen Health and Amazing Home Care. Whether you are a hospital planner arranging patient discharges, a rehabilitation patient in need of continuing care when you return home, or you’re taking care of someone at home and need a little extra help, we’re here for you. We have the staff and most important, we have the expertise. We can solve your care needs, assist you with short or long-term equipment rental, and resolve insurance questions all with one call.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V