Community Marketing Liaison
Centers Health Care is seeking an experienced Community Marketing Liaison to market our clinical & rehabilitation programs within the Syracuse area.
This is a field position- not an office job.
The Community Marketing Liaison is responsible for developing & strengthening relationships within the Syracuse area hospital systems & physician networks as well as strengthening and growing business for our Syracuse facilities.
- Assists in the coordination of services for patients discharged from hospitals and other referral sources into one of our long term care facilities.
- As appropriate, assist the hospital social service and discharge planning personnel.
- Obtains authorizations from primary physicians
- Works closely with agency personnel to identify community resources.
- Identifies opportunities for organizational improvement and participates in performance improvement activities.
- Attends meetings, participating in both external and internal committees and organizations.
- Marketing experience involving skilled nursing facilities, pharmaceutical, or home care strongly preferred.
- Be self-driven with business development goals and ability to execute plans to achieve desired outcomes
- Have experience doing on-site clinical evaluations & speaking clinically to various healthcare professionals.
- Have the ability to conduct individual/group presentations/luncheons for healthcare professionals, senior groups, churches, etc.
- Contacts in the local hospital/healthcare markets is a plus
- Should have current understanding of long term care/short term rehab
- Have excellent sales/marketing, communication, time management & organizational skills required
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V