Certified Nursing Aides (CNA)
Kingston Center is actively seeking to hire a CNA Team Member for our skilled nursing facility to work the evening or overnight shift (2nd or 3rd shift).
Now offering a sign-on bonus for 2nd and 3rd shift CNA's!
What's unique about working at Kingston Center?
What's unique about Kingston Center?
- Health Insurance and 401K plan after 90 days
- Paid Lunch Breaks
- Full Time employees earn Vacation, Sick, and Personal time
- Monthly ‘Employee Appreciation’ Lunches
- Weekly ‘Leadership Meetings’ where you are invited to share your questions, comments, and concerns directly with the Administrator and Director of Nursing
- Observing Residents
- Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse
- Taking care of Residents' personal hygiene, including bed bath, shaving etc.
- Setting up of meal trays, and documenting food / fluid intake
- Feeding Residents & serving nutritional supplements
- Making beds & keeping the Residents’ space clean and tidy
- Transporting Residents within the Facility
- Turning bed ridden residents to prevent bedsores
- Maintaining Confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Current State Certification
- Must be in good standing with State Registry
West Kingston, RI
Centers Health Care is a group of leading providers of top quality medical care, rehabilitative treatment and health care services in the states of New York and New Jersey, earning praise worthy reviews for our facilities and services. We are now a consortium of twenty-seven specialty, multi-purpose, healthcare, nursing and rehabilitative centers, unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V