Boro Park Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare currently seeks an experienced, Bilingual, Chinese/English speaking Physical Therapist for the highly reputable rehab department at our 405-bed skilled nursing facility.
Full Time as well as Per Diem positions are available!
Premium Compensation and Benefits Package!
- The PT examines Residents, develops and administers therapy plans to; manage their conditions, prevent further disabilities and achieve long-term health benefits.
- The primary focus is to promote movements, reduce pain, and prevent disability through exercise therapy, manual therapy and other techniques
PT Duties Include:
- Supervise the activities of physical therapy assistants
- Evaluate a Resident’s condition and develop an appropriate rehabilitation plan
- Help Residents to improve their mobility
- Relieve Resident’s pain using exercises, hands-on therapy, stretching, and physical therapy devices
- Teach Residents how to use physical therapy equipment
- Help Residents through their tasks and monitor their performance
- Tell Residents what they should anticipate in different stages of their recovery and how to handle each situation
- Maintain Resident confidence and protects facility operations by keeping information confidential
- Maintain safe and clean working environment
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal and professional requirements
- Contribute to inter-disciplinary team effort
PT Requirements Include:
- Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy Program
- MUST Hold a valid NY Physical Therapist License
- Bilingual Chinese/English speaking preferred
- Experience in long-term care setting, such as a skilled nursing facility, highly preferred
We offer the Following:
- Competitive Compensation
- Great Benefits Package
- Great Work Environment
- Professional Growth & Stability
- Innovative Training Programs
- And much more!
Centers Health Care is the only fully integrated post-acute continuum of care, offering services to the elderly throughout NY, NJ and RI through its Healthcare facilities & agencies, Dialysis & Urgent Care Centers, Ambulance & Ambulette Services, a Managed Care Plan and a Durable Medical Equipment Provider. Earning praiseworthy reviews as the leading provider of top quality medical care in rehabilitative treatment and healthcare, Centers Health Care is unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care, and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/D/V