Nursing Home Staffing Coordinator
Hammonton Center is seeking an experienced Staffing Coordinator for our skilled nursing facility. Candidate must have at least 5 years of prior nursing home staffing experience.
- Fulfilling staffing vacancies in advance to ensure adequate coverage for all shifts
- Keeping meticulous attendance records and assisting with the progressive disciplinary process if staff members accrue excessive absences and/or tardiness
- Communicating with unit managers, In-Service Director and the director of nursing / chief nursing officer regarding floor orientation scheduling for newly hired employees in the nursing department
- Checking time clock punch records against master schedules and noting the appropriate changes
- Filling time correction forms for events such as missing meal periods or forgetting to clock in/out
- Liaising with temporary staffing agencies who send nurses / nursing assistants to the facility
- Utilizing computer software to prepare, change and update the master schedule
- Participates in Facility Management meetings as required
- Functions as Nursing Department Secretary
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources and Staffing:
- Excellent Interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Pleasant Phone Presence
- Availability for phone or texting off hours if necessary
Hammonton Center for Rehabilitation and Healthcare is a 240 bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in Hammonton, New Jersey. Our size enables a warm, nurturing environment, which allows each resident to maintain his or her individuality. Our staff is committed to ensuring the highest quality of life for all our residents, by maintaining each resident’s dignity and independence.
Centers Health Care is a group of leading providers of top quality medical care, rehabilitative treatment and health care services in the states of New York and New Jersey, earning praise worthy reviews for our facilities and services. We are now a consortium of twenty-seven specialty, multi-purpose, healthcare, nursing and rehabilitative centers, unwavering in our dedication to excellence in care and proud of our commitment to diversity and community involvement.
Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V